|Key Competencies: |
• B.S. or BA in Natural Science (Chemistry, pharmacy, biology, chemical engineering or a related pharmaceutical science). Master or advanced degree preferred.
• 8-10 years extensive experience & demonstrated leadership in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Commercial/Marketing & Sales or other Business Unit area with in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain processes, operations & strategy required.
• 3-5 years site based leadership experience in Pharmaceutical or BioTechnical manufacturing and Sales & Operations experience with key commercial leaders preferred – though remain open to other industries.
• Strong entrepreneurial mindset, Financial Acumen, demonstrated strategic thinking capability, and enterprise mindset with ability to focus on execution of strategic decisions and balance conflicting priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to influence areas not under direct control to achieve objectives and effectively communicate challenging goals & objectives.
• Demonstrated strong leadership capability with ability to make & act on decisions while balancing speed, quality & risk.
• Passion to prioritize team first and function second.
• Experience working in or with Commercial/Sales & Marketing along with demonstrated success partnering with leaders within these functions a must.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment & build strong relationships by being transparent, reliable & delivering on commitments.