Providence is calling a Manager Clinical Informatics Business Operations to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Manager Clinical Informatics Business Operations to manage the Enterprise Level Operations of the Clinical Informatics and Training Organization. The essential purpose of the Manager Clinical Informatics Business Operations is to monitor and improve existing operations and implement new operational policies, procedures, and processes that are efficient, effective and aligned to Clinical Informatics and Training strategic goals. This role is accountable for capacity planning and resource utilization, budgeting, engagement strategies, workforce development strategies, needs/impact assessments and evaluations, and developing and maintaining the processes and tools needed to ensure successful execution of Clinical Informatics and Training projects. The Managers will work with individuals at all levels of the organization to identify and implement operational improvements and resolve operational issues.
In this position you will:
- Develop and implement standardized processes and policies that provide exceptional customer service while reducing costs.
- Identify and eliminate duplicative or non-value added processes.
- Develop process and tools to ensure effective capacity planning and resource utilization.
- Monitor and report on capacity and resource utilization data.
- Create systems and tools to provide visibility to the Informatics and Training Project Portfolio.
- Work with PMO and Project Leaders to ensure project governance responsibilities are understood, projects are set up for successful execution, and status reporting requirements are understood.
- Identify Operational Goals and objectives and develop yearly Operations Business Plan.
- Develop implementation strategies, engagement models, and timelines for the strategic initiatives and projects called out in the yearly Business Plan.
- Identify needs, build and conduct assessments, develop engagement plans, evaluate the effectiveness of products and services, and establish and monitor performance/impact metrics.
- Develop approaches and processes for assessments, evaluations, feedback data analysis, and reporting.
- Consult with organizational leadership and work groups to assist and influence the development of complex, specialized learning strategies to improve organizational performance.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 10 years of experience in roles focused on Process Development, Process Improvement, Training Operations, and/or Operational Excellence.
- Ability to define and lead process improvement projects in a cross-functional setting.
- Proficiency in change management, negotiation, quality analysis, project scoping, scheduling and budgeting.
- Ability to effectively work with geographically separated teams.
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite of products.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience gained in a healthcare information industry setting.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Informatics
Req ID: 146693