Providence is calling a Senior Manager, IS Applications - Finance/Supply Chain to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Manager to be responsible for managing multiple teams of IS application analysts and operations personnel supporting Finance and Supply Chain applications in the IS ERP portfolio (including Lawson and Hyperion) and working with senior leaders in developing and maintaining a technology road map to support Finance and Supply Chain capabilities and business needs. Responsible for the daily operations of tier 2 & 3 support of Finance and Supply Chain ERP systems and associated supporting technologies.
In this position you will:
- Manage PH&S application functional area of emphasis in support of production activity to ensure Production availability is maintained at high levels (generally above 97%) and production issue resolution is maintained at PH&S levels appropriate to support operations. Specific metrics maybe instituted as necessary.
- Manage PH&S application functional area of emphasis in support of Implementation activity by leading implementations in a sponsor role, supports project managers, change management and implementation teams and meeting with senior leadership (executive sponsors of projects) as required to ensure goals and objectives are met for assigned projects.
- Directly manage technical application staff (analysts, developers, DBA's) in the delivery of job responsibilities in association with implementation and support of enterprise applications.
- Ensure staff skills remain current and sharp and Develop Key staff member in support of PH&S's goals of succession planning within the enterprise application department.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- The position requires a minimum of 4 years of Information Services leadership experience and 8 years overall experience in the application design and/or implementation of large scale Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- ERP experience must include leading Information Services teams in more than one of the following business areas:
- ERP Finance Applications (e.g. General Ledger, Billing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Expense Reimbursement).
- ERP Supply Chain applications (e.g. Contract Management, Sourcing, Purchasing, Supplier/Vendor Management, Pricing, Inventory).
- Warehouse Management and Distribution application.
- Enterprise Financial Performance (Financial Consolidation, Planning & Budgeting and Costing).
- Experience with vendor management including contract negotiation and relationship management.
- Proven capability to build productive outcomes using networked teams in dynamic organization environments.
- Experience developing and managing an operations and project budget for an information services organization.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience with ERP assessments including vendor and software selection experience.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 116725