| - Board Certified in Oncology and 3 years post US fellowship training OR MD with 5-7 years experience in oncology within the pharmaceutical industry OR PhD or PharmD with 5-10 years experience in oncology within the pharmaceutical industry. |
- Expertise in breast cancer is required.
- Clinical research experience, including conducting oncology clinical trials in the Phase II-IV area.
- Experience reviewing promotional materials from a medical perspective, publications planning, relevant medical society membership and track record of active participation/attendance, and public speaking experience.
- Experience working with cross functional medical and commercial teams.
- Therapeutic Area Expertise including standards of care, current medical options for diagnosis and treatment of relevant conditions based upon franchise products.
- Understanding of Medical Affairs activities.
-Understanding of Marketing concepts/strategies.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace.
- FDA regulations/ICH guidelines regarding conduct of clinical studies in relevant therapeutic area.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance regarding marketing/sales promotional materials.
- Strong overall written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have requisite skills to function in a complex and dynamic environment, including flexibility and ability to negotiate.
- ICMJE guidance and Good Publication Practices.
- Current ACCME guidelines
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint