MANAGER-CLINICAL QUALITY DATA
There's a reason Atlanta has been the number one relocation destination for 6 straight years! Atlanta is a lifestyle: great cost and quality of living, professional sports, great schools and Universities, fine dining, unbelievable shopping, museums, theaters and performance arts, world famous aquarium, zoo, festivals, parks, and much, much more!
- Provides oversight and direction for all Quality Information activities including data collection, validation, aggregation, and reporting.
- Oversees the process for collection, analysis, and reporting of valid, reliable, and quality clinical data for the hospital system.
- Responsible for the evaluation of existing and potential data sources to support quality clinical data and to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the data collection, analysis, and display/reporting process.
- Serves as a resource for hospital executives and other hospital and medical staff leaders on the collection, aggregation and analysis and reporting of valid and reliable data to use in making decisions on improvement in clinical care.
- Acts as a liaison for external organizations such as Georgia Hospital Association, the JCAHO and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services related to data collection and analysis.
- Manages assigned staff.