Licenses & Certifications - Medicine and Surgery, MD or DO license issued by the state of Wisconsin.
Degrees - Doctorate Degree in Medicine.
Required Management Experience - Typically requires 7 years of management experience in directing medical operations, performance improvement and quality programs within a large health care system, an attained board certification in a clinical field and 15 years as a practicing physician.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical care and superior performance in physician leadership roles which includes quality and utilization management, clinical effectiveness and outcomes, clinical staff development, case management and clinical protocol development. Dynamic knowledge of outcomes measurement, clinical quality and utilization.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current trends in health care delivery, including the development of alternation delivery systems, care management, managed care, physician practice models, physician payment issues and access to health care.
- Demonstrated success in developing positive physician relationships and collaborations. Advanced knowledge of and skills in developing, planning and implementing long term strategies and plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to successfully interact with physicians and employees at all levels throughout the organization and within the community.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite or similar products. Advanced knowledge of computer applications and database management in a clinical setting. Excellent skills in problem solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and diplomacy.
To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Aurora Health Care is the largest private employer in Wisconsin, with more than 32,000 employees and $4.9B in revenue.
- Every year we serve 1.2 million patients in more than 90 communities in eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- Our integrated network includes 15 hospitals, 159 clinics and 70 pharmacies, as well as complete home care services.
- We are dedicated to advancing medicine through our Aurora Research Institute—we have more than 400 active clinical trials.
- Aurora gives back to the communities we serve. In 2015, we provided over $35 million in community benefits and our caregivers contributed $3.75M to our Aurora Partnership Campaign.