MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
• physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
• revenue cycle management solutions
• performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Our growing practice is seeking a 9th BC/BE neonatologist to provide in-house coverage for our Level-IV NICU in Charlotte, North Carolina. With approximately 5,200 deliveries and 600 admissions to the NICU annually, and an average daily census of 45 babies, Presbyterian Medical Center continues to increase newborn services. A large array of subspecialties is readily available and NICU services include bubble CPAP, high frequency ventilation and nitric oxide. In addition, our physicians also provide coverage at two Level-II Special Care Nurseries in the suburban areas of Matthews and Huntersville, North Carolina, each with an average daily census of 4 babies. Besides the growing NICU practice, the Neonatologists also supervise the care of approximately 7,000 well babies annually.
Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina. The city enjoys a high quality of life with temperate weather. Residents enjoy a host of outdoor recreational activities, excellent schools, numerous opportunities for continuing education, the best available health care, a low unemployment rate, diverse culinary offerings, fantastic shopping, arts, cultural events and professional sports. For more information on what this city has to offer, visit charlottechamber.com.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CME allowance
• Potential for relocation assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
For additional information, please contact Kathleen Schlemmer at email@example.com or (800) 243-3839, x 5330.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status