Primary care physician opportunities with Geisinger
New compensation package, new emphasis on caring – a national model for innovative care
Geisinger Health System is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Internal Medicine/Pediatric trained physicians for primary care opportunities throughout our service area.
With Geisinger, you can take advantage of:
- Competitive compensation package
- Exceptional work life balance, favorable call schedules
- Support from a full range of dedicated specialists and subspecialists
- Health system backing that assists physicians with routine tasks and mandated regulations, allowing you to focus on patients
- Ongoing enhancements to our fully-integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) – Epic
- Advanced, national recognized, patient-centered medical home model
- Medical school loan repayment (up to $150,000)
- $1,000 monthly stipend available to current residents upon signature of an offer letter
David T. Feinberg, MD, who began his tenure as president and chief executive officer of GHS last year, said it best:
“Practicing at Geisinger is a tremendous opportunity to further your career at an organization that is having an impact on healthcare throughout the United States. America definitely pays attention to what we are doing here, and we welcome the opportunity to set an example as we provide innovative and compassionate care and better serve our patients.”
Geisinger Health System serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of AtlantiCare, a National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 12 hospital campuses, 43 community practice sites and nearly 1,600 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians.
If making a difference in healthcare is your calling, then we’d like to talk with you.
Contact Miranda Grace, Talent Management Consultant, at 717-242-7109 or email@example.com
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.