Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, the Business Office Manager is responsible for a broad range of functions. Business office management duties will include hiring oversight, and will provide administrative and secretarial support as needed through the Executive Director, and possess an in-depth knowledge of company procedures and structure. This role is responsible for collecting from residents any past due balances over the allowed grace period and providing a report monthly to the Executive Director. This position will be responsible for recording, tracking, reconciling and reporting the accounts receivable and coding invoices through BancTec for accounts payable on a daily/monthly basis and assisting with any accounting related tasks that may arise for CHRISTUS St. Joseph Village. The position will relieve management of routine tasks and handles project-oriented duties and held accountable for the completion of such duties.
- Maintains copies of all vendor contracts and notifies the appropriate parties prior to expiration in order for CHRISTUS to maintain the best qualified vendors for service.
- Generate resident monthly billing statements based on lease contracts and additional charges.
- Oversee payments to resident's accounts
- Adhere to timeframes and deadlines for all payment posting and reporting functions
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Oversees the maintenance, organization, and general appearance of the department, including bulletin boards, supplies, and storage rooms.
- Coordination and management of special projects and events
- Responds to unique customer issues and requests. Works tactfully with residents, family members, vendors, guests, and Associates.
- Process late fees, special charges and incidentals for all resident accounts
- Monthly billing of resident accounts in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings, requesting reports, preparing agenda(s), and distributing packets in accordance with timelines and established procedures.
- Monitoring all annual reviews and maintaining schedules with appropriate supervisors.
- Assisting and ensuring the Assisted Living protocols are observed with the Wellness Director in accordance to the State DADS regulations, and that the Director's maintain their CEU status.
- Ensure all key reports, and documents are accurately labeled and stored for permanent records each month.
- Works with specialized software specific to this industry and will have the ability to adapt and monitor new opportunities.
- Provides Administrative support for CHRISTUS St. Joseph Village. Tasks included are: Scheduling/maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, word processing and distribution, telephone coverage, preparing expense reports, office service requests, maintain and update departmental manual, prepare appropriate check requests, and process invoices for payment
- Works closely with CHRISTUS St. Joseph Village leadership with daily ad hoc assignments.
- Supervise the concierge.
- Oversee and monitor the security contract and personnel along with the Executive Director
- Other duties as assigned