• Management and full utilization of the HRIS, benefits and talent acquisition systems and the associated data.
• Assist with evolving our social media employment branding presence and support internal employee communication.
• Support HR reporting and detailed analysis on a quarterly basis in addition to ad hoc requests.
• Manage HR surveys and compile/analyze results for feedback and assist with the annual engagement survey.
• Promote and administer company-wide employee referral program and maintain HR marketing materials.
• Oversee and administer the job requisition posting/closing processes in our applicant tracking system and accountable for internal communication to ensure company-wide awareness of open positions.
• Initiate candidate background checks and manage the complete background check process in a timely manner.
• Prepare candidate offer letters and assist with staffing agency contracts, as needed.
• Provide administrative support for the Vice President, Human Resources including calendar management, budgeting/purchasing responsibilities, presentation development, etc.
• Schedule candidate phone and on site interviews for all Human Resource team hiring, as needed.
• Manage employee files and processes to ensure compliance with federal, state and regulatory requirements
• Provide employment verifications
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum 2-4 years in related HR role
• Experience with Human Resource information systems
• Social media proficiency
• Microsoft Office Suite: (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Highly effective collaboration skills and a strong orientation to working in a team environment
• Demonstrated analytical skills, planning abilities, process management and attention to detail
• Thrives when having to multi-task and offers flexibility to accommodate changing priorities
• Proven ability to interface with all levels of staff through executive management
• Demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential matters discreetly
• Exceptional customer focus with a cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
• At home in a results-driven, highly accountable environment where you can make a clear impact
• A team player, who listens effectively and invites response and discussion
• A collaborator who communicates in an open, clear, complete, timely and consistent manner
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.