The Department of Radiology at Geisinger Health System, a national leader in quality, innovation, research and education, is seeking full-time Emergency Radiologists to join our growing emergency radiology section.
Our Emergency Radiologists provide diagnostic imaging for our system’s (8) emergency departments and inpatient sites, including our Level 1 Trauma Center in Danville, PA and Level 2 Trauma Centers in Scranton and Wilkes Barre, PA. Imaging spans all organ systems and modalities including CT, ultrasound, radiography, and MRI.
The successful candidates will be board certified and fellowship-trained with comfort in all modalities including body and neuro. We are actively growing our team for more robust coverage of our system’s emergency radiology needs.
- Serving more than 3 million residents throughout 45 counties of Pennsylvania
- An integrated health services organization
- Practices innovative care delivery models
- Receives national accolades for integration, quality and service
- Maintains commitment to medical education, research and community service
Discover for yourself why Geisinger has been nationally recognized as a visionary model of integrated healthcare by visiting geisinger.org, or follow the latest Geisinger news and more on Twitter and Facebook. CV’s and interest send to: Julie Dent, Talent Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-271-6744.
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer