Seniorlink is company committed to transforming care management in the home.
Our solutions combine clinical support, protocols and product; our care laboration app, Vela. This approach allows interdisciplinary teams to connect with family caregivers to deliver high-quality, person-centered care to the most complex members of the health system.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing and laborating closely with the product, analytics, client services and biz dev departments, the Product Marketing Manager will drive the strategy and execution of the Vela go-to-market strategy from brand positioning to onboarding, engagement and retention.What You Will Do:
- Plan and implement multi-channel (email, push, SMS, in-app) journeys to onboard, engage, and retain app users. Knowledge of CRM tools preferred.
- Use insights from customer research/ surveys, continual testing, app data, and industry best practices to inform marketing and business ection.
- Craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages.
- Own the communications roadmap, including channel strategy, content scheduling, and defining marketing automation software priorities.
- Share key insights into current customers and prospects, evolving industry trends, business drivers, and competitive forces with cross-functional teams.
- Create detailed user/buyer personas, and generate tailored marketing plans to inform product enhancements and drive sales
- Develop, launch, manage and measure user surveys and engagement campaigns, including crafting of core message maps/ strategy.
- Create all external-facing solution lateral used within customer/prospect meetings
- A confident, self-directed product marketer with experience interacting with all levels within an organization and possess ability to drive a point of view
- A marketing expert with deep understanding of the buyer/user to create informed journeys, to selling in a platform and developing onboarding experiences and CRM that drives engagement that leads to behavior change.
- 5+ years of experience marketing a SaaS solution/app in a B2B environment. Bonus: If experience includes a B2B2C approach to product marketing efforts.
- Formidable story-telling capabilities; presentations, content, use case
- Excel in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously refining processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with CRM/marketing automation tools and email marketing
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with CRM programs
- Experience in the healthcare vertical preferred
SOLUTIONS THAT BLEND HUMAN TOUCH WITH TECHNOLOGY ...
At Seniorlink, we've spent nearly twenty years helping risk-bearing entities deliver high-quality, person-centered care more efficiently with solutions that range from our intensive in-home care model, Caregiver Homes to our advanced care laboration platform, Vela. Our success lies in streamlining how interdisciplinary care teams coordinate and provide care, with care laboration solutions that foster greater engagement among family caregivers and patients, and better outcomes for patients and providers.