The primary purpose of the Healthcare Marketing Solutions Specialist is to collaborate with a cross-functional marketing team to develop a marketing strategy and then execute to drive demand in alignment with North American Healthcare sales team’s priorities. This role is responsible for leading Go-To-Market strategy and implementation to support targeted products within the Zebra Healthcare portfolio for the acute and post-acute market. It also should enhance the company’s approach to targeting, segmentation, tactics and channels optimization to ensure goal achievement.
- Lead development of Healthcare Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy along with vertical sales leadership, including reputation, awareness, demand creation, sales/channel enablement and market intelligence tactics
- Contribute to overall Healthcare Marketing strategy to ensure the North American regional view is correctly represented in upstream global marketing efforts.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Business Unit functions to support messaging and market introduction into the Healthcare space.
- Orchestrate across multiple marketing functions, sales, business intelligence, strategy and services to successfully execute against the annual regional vertical GTM strategy.
- Accountable for key content development, particularly high value assets for thought leadership & lead generation and account-based marketing programs to expand and close pipeline.
- Manage a mix of marketing support for key, strategic, named and territory accounts across multiple routes to market – direct, partner and distribution channel.
- Build and nurture a customer reference pipeline in region
- Preferred Education:
- BA/BS degree in relatable field.
- Preferred Work Experience (years):
- Minimum 5 years of experience healthcare marketing
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic marketing planning – segmentation, sizing, spend
- Clarity of thinking & vision – keen prioritization skills
- Drive results and execution through a virtual team
- Ability to technically understand how products fit in to create and deliver a solution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Budget management – planning, forecasting and expense reporting
- Understanding of the complex business go-to-market model
Zebra builds tracking technology and solutions that generate actionable information and insight, giving companies real-time visibility into everything from products and physical assets to people, providing very precise operational data not only about where things are, but what condition they are in. This allows business leaders to use data to make better, more informed decisions, respond in real-time and ultimately, help businesses understand how they work, and how they could work better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.