Are you a creative and strategic problem solver? Do you love to bring exciting solutions to your clients? Are you a strong manager who inspires and supports those around you? Do you have experience working with large, complex enterprise clients?
FFW is seeking an experienced Account Manager to work with several of our enterprise accounts. This role acts as the primary point of client contact and conduit through which technical requirements are communicated to our Technical and Delivery teams.
The Account Manager maintains positive client relationships with a focus on achieving client goals while also supporting the FFW team and fulfilling FFW business objectives. Serves as account lead with strategic oversight of the day-to-day client relations and account management function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop key relationships with clients and serve as the primary point of contact
- Hold regular calls with client(s) on the status, timelines, deliverables, changes and opportunities
- Participate in external client meetings, identify new opportunities and next steps to communicate to the team
- Manage client accounts and drive the day-to-day account activity from project initiation to implementation through completion within scope, budget and on schedule
- Collaborate and communicate project status, deadlines and client direction, with internal and external teams ensuring projects stay on track
- Know when to escalate issues to the proper people within FFW to avoid client dissatisfaction or project disruption
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining all necessary project timelines, status reports and proper documentation
- Ability to travel as needed to meetings and client sites
- Assembly of project proposals and distribution to client, along with proposal reviews.
- Contribute content to, and present in Quarterly Business Reviews with senior client leadership.
- Meet regularly with client stakeholders to confirm client satisfaction, reporting to internal client leadership any required course correction.
- Track sales opportunities from inception to completion and report on same to internal senior management
- Coordinate with Delivery team to track invoicing for projects, including collating data for submission to client for payment.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of working within fast paced environments
- Proven capability to lead presentations, often with very senior corporate management representatives.
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience navigating political challenges both internal and client-side.
- 10+ year’s experience in Client/Customer Service, Sales and/or Account Management
- 5+ year’s experience in Web/Digital Delivery, with a strong preference for familiarity with Drupal
- Conversational familiarity with SDLC and general Project Management processes.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office and Google Doc equivalents. Familiarity with wireframing/workflow software (OmniGraffle, Visio) a plus.